April showers will soon be upon us (ugh great!). And with our daily exercise limited to one outing per day, we still need to make use of that excursion, come rain or shine. Great time to think about rain gear, as I don’t know about you, but I don’t fancy getting soaked on my lunchtime walk!
Canada Goose are soon to release their rainwear collection; launching 6 April.
- Tri-Durance Fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Designed for layering with our lightweight down and knitwear pieces to create customized cold weather layering systems.
- Intuitive waterproof construction that keeps rain out and moves moisture away from the body.
- Seam-sealed construction w/ Aquaguard® zippers, plackets, scalloped cuffs, single point adjustable hood, silicone discs that won’t wet out
- Ventilation; mesh venting, 2-way zippers, storm flaps
- Reflectivity for added visibility in poor conditions. Reflective details on cuffs, back of hoods, wordmarks and drop down panels.
- Versatile and travel ready stowable styles easily pack into hoods.