To celebrate the reopening of Stella McCartney Old Bond Street flagship store and launch of the new Summer 2021 collection the store will host a series of collabs from their #stellacommunity. This global initiative will see a mix of talk series, music performances, art installations and events – in dedicated areas in the stores.
Starting from the Old Bond Street flagship store in London, the first six weeks will celebrate local businesses, with each week featuring beauty, food, art and #Stellatalks.
From April 12th the Stellabration will include:
- Flowers by Richmond based floral studio FLWR, Paul Thomas and more
- Food by Notting Hill’s Farmacy and more!
- Coffee by Fairtrade and sustainably sourced Hackney Coffee Roasters Climpson & Sons
- Recycled neon art installation from past Stella McCartney pop ups and windows
- Music playlists curated by friends of the brand, including Sean Lennon, Nenah Cherry, Grimes and more
- Exclusive talks with special guests including Alice Eady for Earthrise, streaming from the flagship store on the Stella McCartney Instagram
- Beauty treatments by Dr Barbara Sturm, Face Gym and more
- Product customisation from our new Summer 2021 collection
- Virtual shopping appointments will continue
More will be announced over the coming weeks.
To find out more and book an appointment click here.
Weekly schedule and updates @stellamccartney.