It may be getting warmer, but nothing beats a nice hot drink in the afternoon, and early evenings. Besides enjoying the taste, tea drinking has many health benefits.
- The anti oxidants keep us young and warn off damage from polution.
- Less (to no) caffeine, in comparison to coffee. Therefore better for those who struggle with anxiety.
- Tea does not appear to erode tooth enamel, unlike other drinks. (Disclaimer, this is based on natural tea, without adding sugar)
- Green teas can help your bones. For example, moringa, which is a superfood, has more calcium than milk!
- Herbal teas can help with digestion.
- Unadulterated tea is calorie free!
Based on the above, I think its about right to up tea consumption! To keep it interesting, it’s worth trying different flavours; there are so many available. From camomile, ginger and lemon teas, you could pretty much have a different one every day.
PAUSE Her Suggests: Arbonne’s 30 Days Of Seasonal Tea – The kit includes Orange Chai, Spiced Rooibos, and Peppermint Black. 10 tea bags of each flavour, 30 tea bags total. Perfect!