With ‘staying in’ being the new ‘going out’, we have had to up our bar-lady game for Friday night drinks on Zoom.
You may have recently spotted the Dalgona coffee trend dominating social media over the past couple of weeks and in light of this, Spirits and Cocktail Specialist, Lucy Morton, (@ladyluco) has come up with a recipe for a Courvoisier Dalgona Martini.
Try it out for yourself!
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- 50ml Milk
- 50ml Courvoisier VSOP
- 25ml Vanilla/Caramel/Butterscotch syrup OR 12.5 ml Vanilla essence and 12.5ml sugar syrup
- Electric or hand whisk
- Cocktail shaker or protein shaker
- Whisk the coffee, sugar and water together until light brown and peaks form when removing whisk
- In cocktail shaker, add the 25ml vanilla/caramel/butterscotch syrup OR 12.5ml Vanilla essence and 12.5ml sugar syrup together with the milk and Courvoisier VSOP
- Shake with ice, strain into chilled martini glass
- Spoon over Dalgona mixture and top with coffee or chocolate