COVID-19 has sent us into a health kick frenzy! But naturally, we still have a need for something sweet for a treat/morale boost.
Now is a great time to get in the kitchen and cook up something new!
Ingredients for base
- 1 Cup almond flour
- 1/4 Cup shredded coconut
- 2 Scoops Arbonne Essentials Vanilla Protein Mix
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup agave syrup
Ingredients for filling
- 3 Tablespoons smooth natural peanut butter of your choice
- 5 Tablespoons agave syrup
Ingredients for topping
- 1 Bag vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl melt the coconut oil and then add the agave nectar, and stir until combined.
- Add the coconut oil mixture into the the dry ingredients and combine.
- Press the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the peanut butter and agave nectar together, stirring until combined.
- Pour over the base and smooth out with a spatula.
- Chill in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the second layer and smooth out with a spatula.
- Chill until set.
You can be as neat, or as messy as you want!