COVID-19 has got us all trying our hand at baking/cooking, through creativity/boredom/interest.
We hope we can inspire you to make some delicious cookies with the following recipe!
- 2 cups almond meal (not almond flour)
- 2 scoops of Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup organic blue agave
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, add wet ingredients and mix.
- Make balls of 1/2-1 inch. (Estimate around 24)
- Place onto an oil sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15minutes.
- Cool and serve.
What's Your Reaction?
It's Lit 🔥0
Move to Trash 🚮0