COVID-19 has sent us into a health kick frenzy! But naturally, we still have a need for something sweet for a treat/morale boost.
Arbonne (who’s products are vegan and gluten free across the board; wow!) have come up with a yummy recipe, made with their Strawberry Protein Mix. (You can also try out the recipe with any of their other flavours!)
Now is a great time to get in the kitchen and cook up something new!
- 2 cups of mashed bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 2 cups of strawberry chunks
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of Arbonne Strawberry Protein powder mix
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Mix it all together in a blender.
- Distribute into muffin cases.
- Put into the oven for 15-20 minutes on 400.
- Serve and enjoy!