Recipe from Dairy Diary.
Serves 3, 10 minutes cook time (134 Kcal)
- Pink grapefruit
- 1 Orange juice 3 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp, plus extra for drizzling (optional)
- Ground ginger, a good pinch
- Dried berries and cherries 3 tbsp
- Pear 1, unpeeled or peeled, cut into 8 wedges and cored
- Banana 1, peeled and cut into 8 chunky slices
- Natural yogurt to serve
Using a sharp knife, slice the top and bottom off the grapefruit. Then slice off the skin, taking away as much white pith as possible. Holding the peeled grapefruit over a bowl to catch the juice, slice in between each segment and remove the flesh. Place in the bowl with the juice.
Add the orange juice, honey, ginger and dried fruits and then add the pear and banana.
Tip into a pan and heat gently for 2-4 minutes until warmed through. Serve warm with yogurt. and drizzled with more honey, if you like.